Liquidation Lots From The Home Depot Offer Great Profit Potential
Special Discounts for Buyers in the Southwestern U.S.
GetThatWholesale.com readers who buy and sell liquidation lots can now expand into the profitable home improvement category. Brand-name DIY products are now available directly from The Home Depot through its primary liquidation partner, GENCO Marketplace.
Check out this 3-minute video on Home Depot liquidation lots.
Variety of Product Categories
Prices for Home Depot store returns lots are well below wholesale and products are ideal for the large market of do-it-yourself (DIY) consumers. Many of the products are in the original box. Lot sizes range from a few pallets to a truckload, and buyers can purchase different categories of product. The more popular sorts include:
• Hardware lots, which could include power tools and hand tools.
• Lighting lots, which could include lamps, fixtures and ceilings fans.
• Plumbing lots, which have products like showers, faucets, and pipes
• Small appliance lots, which might include dehumidifiers, microwaves, and vacuum cleaners.
Special Discount for Buyers in the Southwest
To mark the opening of its large Home Depot liquidation center in Phoenix, Arizona, GENCO Marketplace is offering a one-time, 20% discount for first-time buyers who purchase lots from the Phoenix location. This is an ideal shipping location for liquidation lot buyers in Southern California and throughout the Southwest – CA, NV, AZ, UT, CO, NM, TX.
To take advantage of this limited time offer, contact Chris Michon in Phoenix at 480-270-9729.
Why Expand Into the Home Improvement Category?
If you have not bought and sold home improvement products, here are a few reasons to consider it as a new source of profit:
• Brand-name inventory from some of the best names in tools, appliances and other home products.
• Proven profits. The best measure of quality is whether new buyers come back to purchase more. Currently, for Home Depot lots, about 90% of GENCO Marketplace buyers are repeat buyers.
• Low risk. All Home Depot liquidation lots come with a detailed manifest, so you know the contents of the lot prior to purchase.
• Low freight costs. Similar inventory is shipped from Atlanta, Indianapolis and Phoenix, so you can source from the closest location to keep freight costs low and profits high.
Learn more about Home Depot liquidation lots from GENCO Marketplace.